My Horse Connection is here to make your buying experience safe, simple, and stress-free!
We want you to be confident purchasing your next horse. So, we have done the hard work for you!
- All horses must be nominated, meet our high-standard requirements, and be approved for consignment.
- We aim to offer our buyers the best quality trail & family horses. “Quality over Quantity”
- Click here to review the nomination guidelines.
- Not only do all horses have to be approved for consignment, but our consignors also must be approved!
- All approved consignors are honest, trustworthy, and accurately represent their horses.
Easy & Safe Bidding
- We understand online auctions can be scary for first-time bidders. MHC is available to help you through the entire process and answer any questions.
- We have provided our buyers with a reputable bidding platform that is safe, simple, and user-friendly!
Transportation & Insurance
- MHC has several trusted and reliable recommended transporters to bring your new horse home safely! Visit our Transportation page to see who we recommend.
- Purchasing your Dream Horse can be a big investment! Having your horse insured not only protects your investment, it allows you to provide the best medical care in case of an emergency. Visit our Insurance page to see who we trust and recommend.
- We understand setting up transport and insurance can be overwhelming, so we are here to help you when the time comes.
- All consignors must provide a thorough veterinary exam. You and your veterinarian can review each horse’s exam on their profile.
- As part of the nomination process, provided exams are also reviewed by a licensed veterinarian. All horses must pass their veterinary exam for consignment approval.
- You as a potential buyer can also request additional diagnostics and/or a complete pre-purchase exam at your expense. Contact the consignor to make these arrangements.
Contact us with any questions. We are here to help you!