All horses must be nominated and approved for consignment in our monthly sale!
Click Here to view Sale Schedule & Nomination Deadlines
Consign Your Horse:
- To make the process simple, please review our nomination checklist and guidelines here.
- If your horse meets our nomination guidelines and quality standards, click here to access our online nomination form.
- Please have your sale photos and videos ready for the nomination process!
- If you have more than 6 photos, you can email additional photos to email@example.com.
- Remember, Our goal is to provide our Buyers with the New Standard in Online Horse Sales by only accepting the best horses from trusted consignors.
please review requirements Before Nominating:
- Nomination Guidelines (link below)
- Veterinary Exam (Recommended Form) (link below)
- Current Negative Coggins
Nomination-Guidlines.pdf (272 kb)
Veterinary-Examination-Form.pdf (154 kb)
Notification of Nomination Approval:
- MHC will review all nominations and contact consignors within 2-3 business days.
- If accepted, MHC will email consignor with instructions to finalize nomination and pay consignment fee.
- If denied, MHC will contact the consignor with an explanation of why their nomination was denied and recommendations for resubmission.
- MHC encourages all consignors to submit nominations as early as possible to allow time for any recommended changes and still be eligible for consignment in the upcoming sale.
- $250.00 consignment fee due upon nomination approval
- 10% commission fee to be paid by 4 pm (CDT) Wednesday following the auction
After The Auction:
- MHC will contact the Seller with Buyer’s contact information. Seller is responsible for contacting the Buyer, discussing transportation, collecting a deposit, and making arrangements for the remaining balance due.
- Buyer is required to pay Seller a deposit of 10% of purchase price within 2 hours of Lot closing, via PayPal, Venmo, or any other payment method approved by Seller. (Note: If paying through PayPal, we recommend paying through friends & family. If not using friends & family, a transfer fee may be added to the price by the Seller.)
- Buyer is required to pay remaining balance in full by the end of the following business day (Time Zone of the Seller).
- MHC will email an invoice to both Buyer and Seller showing the final purchase.
- Payment must be cleared before any horse is transported.
- Seller is required to care for the horse, free of charge, for a minimum of 14 days to allow time for transport to be arranged. After the initial 14 day period, Seller reserves the right to charge a daily boarding fee. It is the Buyers responsibility to contact the Seller and arrange transportation.
MHC thanks you for all your hard work training high quality trail/family horses and giving us the opportunity to find them great homes!
Click here to view our Seller Terms & Conditions
*All MHC Auctions are conducted by a licensed auctioneer in the State of Mississippi through an online bidding platform. All bids are solicited and received in the State of Mississippi. Auctioneer: Erica D. Way, license #1680